- shrek's kid: dad... i'm... i'm gay
- shrek: well, better out than in, i always say, eh? heheheheh someBODY ONCE
My goal in life is to be like them.
Really it’s the high-five that seals it. That’s rhythm and being in sync with each other.
this is too perfect oh my gawd
^^^^^^^^^ RELATIONSHIP GOAL
you know what’s fucked up?
that you can be without someone for six months, a year, five years and have mastered not thinking about them, but no matter how much time passes there will always be that moment where you see a photo of them or catch a little of their cologne on a crowed street and suddenly you’re plagued with a rapidly sinking stomach and the relentless question, “what did i do wrong?”
- Bisexual person in a relationship with someone of a different sex: I'm not straight, I'm bisexual
- Gay community: you're only saying that because you want to be a part of the Gay Club, you don't belong with us, you're basically just a straight person anyway
- Bisexual person in a relationship with someone of the same sex: I'm not gay I'm bisexual
- Gay community: why do you feel the need to clarify that? You just want to be one of the straight people, you just want to reassure them that you're Not That Gay, you don't belong with us
Ever accidentally throw something away and then later realize you actually needed it? Haha i did this with my life
"Honey, you’ve got a big storm coming"
You ask for 5 or 6 newcomers, or just 1
When a bitch can’t even look at you and your friend is living for it